7 indlæg
theg startede en diskussion
What are the seat dimensions? - How high is the back?
    Kommentar
theg startede en diskussion
Is this blue more teal or true blue? Width of seat please? - The seat can't be 25.5" wide, please give true dimension as well as true color. I want to order two of these chairs after I receive the answ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
theg startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
theg startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
theg startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
theg startede en diskussion
What is the weight of the iron bird hanger and how is it attached. Can - What is the weight of the iron bird hanger and can it be hung from the ceiling, how is it attached?
    2 kommentarer
theg startede en diskussion
I need advice on pairing glass mosaic backsplash with granite counters - For my renovated kitchen I have chosen a granite that has "movement in it" and multiple colors. I love the glow and pizzaz of glass mosaics ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    8 kommentarer