7 indlæg
thermalyn startede en diskussion
SMALL NYC BATHROOM- TILE ADVICE! - I'm re-doing my very small NYC apartment bathroom.I'm struggling with the tile. I fell in loved with the Thassos Raked but when I looked at ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
thermalyn startede en diskussion
Sconces - Hi- what type of scones would match this chandelier? I have3 of them along the windows in my living and dining room. Thank you!
    2 kommentarer
thermalyn startede en diskussion
Bathroom Fixtures - Hi- I want to replace my bathroom fixture, medicine cabinet and lighting. Any suggestions that will tie make to the tile work? The dimension... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
thermalyn startede en diskussion
Velvet shade shades to much? - I'm trying to figure out what fabric roman shades would look better in this room- right now you can see in the corner of the swatch photo li... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
thermalyn startede en diskussion
Dining and living room lighting - Hi- I'm looking for the right dining room chandelier and sconces for my dining and living room. We live in a NYC apartment so my space isn't... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
thermalyn startede en diskussion
Shade Help! - I'm trying to figure out what fabric roman shades would look better in this room- right now you can see in the corner of the swatch photo li... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
thermalyn startede en diskussion
I'm trying to figure out what fabric roman shades would look better in this room- right now you can see in the corner of the swatch photo li... Læs mere
    Kommentar