100 indlæg
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
How to uninstall Avast From my laptop - I will be removing Avast from my laptop windows 7 computer next month and I want to make sure I get everything removed before installing ano... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
Question About Antivirus Software For 2015 - Hi Everyone, I have heard of a product called Vipre is it any good and has anyone here used it? I have always used Norton Antivirus and no... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
Reduc500 Judy is very ill - Hi Everyone, I am trying to contact all those who might know Reduc500. Her name is Judy and she was on this site for many years. I've just... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
Reduc500 is Very ill - Hello Everyone, Those who know Reduc500/ Judy is gravely ill. She is under Hospice care and is not expected to make it according to her dau... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
Reduc500 is Very ill - Hello Everyone, Those who know Reduc500/ Judy is gravely ill. She is under Hospice care and is not expected to make it according to her dau... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
How do I enlarge this thread when I come on here? - Hi, I just had a new computer built and when I came on here I noticed the picture of the thread here is smaller and in the center of the pa... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
Firefox addon for Windows 8.1 Question - Hi, My sister has Windows 8.1 and I managed to help her over the phone on how to download Firefox for Windows 8. Now what I couldn't find w... Læs mere
    16 kommentarer
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
Has anyone here updated firefox? - Has anyone updated firefox? I was wondering if I should go ahead and update it. I am a bit confused as to the changes that this update may m... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
Change Windows Update Settings problem - Hi everyone, For the past two weeks when I shut my computer down and start it back up I see on my task bar a flag with a red X. When I clic... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
thirdfrt startede en diskussion
Problems with I Tunes and Media Player Settings. - Hi Everyone, I have Windows XPSP3, Media Player 11 and I tunes recently updated. The problem is I have a CD that I have played many times ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...