17 indlæg
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
vanity mirror and light proportions - Hi We’re trying to figure out the proportions for the mirror height and width for our master vanities. Having the window beside the vanity i... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
Kitchen wall lights - Love the lights! Who makes them? Thanks you Lisa
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
Stone identification - Hi I love this stone and I was wondering if anybody knows what sort of stone it is? From the pic the stone looks to be maybe 3x 12 stone . I... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
ceiling color please - Hi Could you tell me what species of wood is on ceiling and how it was stained? Thank you
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
Exterior color scheme - I love the color scheme.... do you have the paint information?
    2 kommentarer
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
what species of wood and stain? Thank you - Species and stain color please? Thank you
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
Struggling to find the proper gray!!! - Hi Let me start by saying that I am colorblind, so choosing the proper gray wall color for my kitchen is driving me crazy!!! My cabinets ar... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Lisa Thompson startede en diskussion
Tile material - What is the tile backsplash called? Beautiful! Also would like to know the wall color please!
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...