5 indlæg
Timepiece startede en diskussion
Vanity revamp - We have an original 1958 bathroom, and due to the tiled counter we can't easily replace just the vanity - which is 50-year-old plywood, and ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Timepiece startede en diskussion
painting vanity in 50s blue bathroom - We're in the process of saving up for a real renovation for other parts of our house, so we can't afford any actual remodeling of our upstai... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Timepiece startede en diskussion
Creating MIL suite in split-level - When we were house-hunting, we deliberately looked for a place with a split floor plan of some kind so the separate bedroom could be for my ... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Timepiece startede en diskussion
arranging around difficult dividing wall - I need help with possible ways to arrange furniture in my difficult living area, and how to possibly remodel it. I have a fifties tri-lev... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Timepiece startede en diskussion
Arranging difficult room(s) - I need help with possible ways to arrange furniture in my difficult living area, and how to possibly remodel it. I have a fifties tri-level... Læs mere
    16 kommentarer