17 indlæg
Sam A startede en diskussion
Feedback on 600 SF one bedroom layout and 2 car garage - First off, a HUGE thank you to this forum and all who participate. I am hoping for some feedback on these plans (option-A and option B). I w... Læs mere
    91 kommentarer
Sam A startede en diskussion
Make a plan for a new project when you can’t do everything now - As an architect, designer, or builder how do you implement different phases (phase 1, phase 2, etc.) when building garage that half of it ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Sam A startede en diskussion
Feedback on 640 SF one bedroom layout - Hello everyone, First off, a HUGE thank you to this forum and all who participate. I am hoping for some feedback on this plans. I welcome... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Sam A startede en diskussion
Backyard garage orientation - Hello everyone, First off, a HUGE thank you to this forum and all who participate. We are planning to put a garage that is 30x40 with set... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    54 kommentarer
Sam A startede en diskussion
Bedroom dividing - I like the layout and flow. Very nice. Does the Wall Dividing the two bedrooms allow sound transmission? Do you build the wall with sound i... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Sam A startede en diskussion
1200 square feet floor plan feedback and suggestions (ADU) - Hello everyone, First off, a HUGE thank you to this forum and all who participate. I have learned and am learning so much. I would greatly... Læs mere
    41 kommentarer
Sam A startede en diskussion
Garage Extension Forward - We are thinking to extended the garage forward by 24 feet. This is a ranch style house. We're planning to remove the shutters and add black ... Læs mere
    42 kommentarer
Sam A startede en diskussion
Help with painting outside - Hello everyone. Any suggestion on how to remove the uneven paint. I tried sanding without any success. This is wood exterior siding. Is ther... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Sam A startede en diskussion
Curb Appeal Advice for California Ranch Style house - I'd like to update the curb appeal of my house. So I'm stuck currently in modernizing the look or keeping the originality of the California... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Sam A startede en diskussion
Dimensions - Nice ADU. How big are the bedrooms and living space (width/length)? Thank you
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...