6 indlæg
mit startede en diskussion
Help with front yard landscaping - Hello all. I am in need of some assistance with figuring out what to do with my front yard landscaping. I'm sure I've already made several ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
mit startede en diskussion
Looking to buy kitchen sink from Costco-Hahn Chef Series - We are building a house and are almost there! yay! We need to install our kitchen soon and I am struggling to decide on a kitchen sink. We w... Læs mere
    22 kommentarer
mit startede en diskussion
Need suggestions for door color - Looking for ideas for door color. Any suggestions? Door in question is on the left in the photograph.
    2 kommentarer
mit startede en diskussion
New build kitchen design - My wife and I are building a new house. We somewhat neglected to put immense thought into our kitchen layout during the design phase and we... Læs mere
    37 kommentarer
mit startede en diskussion
Starting over - Hey guys. I posted on here a few weeks ago about building a home in the spring with my girlfriend. At that point we had some initial plans a... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
mit startede en diskussion
Floor plan advice - Building our first home and looking for some feedback on our plans. Couple with no kids but possibly in the future. Above the garage suite f... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer