9 indlæg
T P startede en diskussion
what color are your cabinets please. - I would like a off white but I am afraid they will look yellow
    1 kommentar
T P startede en diskussion
what color grey did you use on the exterior? - I am looking for a grey stucco color that goes with a white siding and grey tin roof
    Kommentar
T P startede en diskussion
love the paint color - Love your paint color, it a soft creamy white, can you please tell me the color and brand? Thank you
    Kommentar
T P startede en diskussion
what color is the metal roof. - I am residing me my house with Arctic white hardie board and love the color again your white.
    Kommentar
T P startede en diskussion
what is the color of your metal roof? - I am looking for a light gray to go with my arctic white hardie board siding.
    Kommentar
T P startede en diskussion
what color is the metal roof please. - Love the color with the siding.
    Kommentar
T P startede en diskussion
Love the siding, what materials did you use? Is it hardie board - I am looking for siding options close to water.
    Kommentar
T P startede en diskussion
Roof Materials - Can you please tell me what roofing materials you used? Was it mental and if so what type please?
    Kommentar
T P startede en diskussion
    Kommentar