25 indlæg
toats startede en diskussion
Pls help my MIL - My adorable MIL just picked up some vintage furniture: a cute yellow dresser and nightstand. She was going to have her son paint them white ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    23 kommentarer
toats startede en diskussion
Overwhelmed by my art! - I just moved into a new apartment and could use some help! I have a good amount of art and feel overwhelmed when I try and place it. Ive got... Læs mere
27 synes godt om    4690 kommentarer
toats startede en diskussion
Advice for refinishing antique empire dresser? - I picked up this old dresser which I LOVE but for the “update” it was given. I was pretty sure there was something special under the dark a... Læs mere
11 synes godt om    863 kommentarer
toats startede en diskussion
YEP. i went BOHO. - my ugly apartment was getting me down. i needed to cover it up. ALL of it. I went berserk. I went BOHO. tell me what you like or tell me how... Læs mere
21 synes godt om    408 kommentarer
toats startede en diskussion
This rental kitchen is kicking my butt. - Rental kitchen. Ugh. I painted the yellow walls white and added the art. Now I don't know what else I can do to make it look better in here.... Læs mere
12 synes godt om    680 kommentarer
toats startede en diskussion
a case of UGLYAPARTMENTITIS. lets find a cure. - ok, so i just sold my house and i also just leased this apartment. I need help working with such a small space as im moving from 2400sqft to... Læs mere
64 synes godt om    9467 kommentarer
toats startede en diskussion
Anyone know of any unique and fun online retailers? - Im looking for online retailers that sell fun and unique items for the home. i LOVE anthropologie for this (i have the rabbit cookie jar pic... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    34 kommentarer
toats startede en diskussion
40 synes godt om    353 kommentarer
toats startede en diskussion
A Hare-y bedroom - Im about to embark on designing this bedroom. I have some specific ideas for the room. I would love some feedback on my ideas, and help alon... Læs mere
21 synes godt om    1964 kommentarer
toats startede en diskussion
Very dangerous bathroom reno. enter if you dare.... - Bathroom before was...well, it was awful! Some hard work and help from my fellow houzzers, and ive transformed the ugly beast into a sea mon... Læs mere
13 synes godt om    41 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...