6 indlæg
treefumum startede en diskussion
Curtain advice for bedroom - Recently painted master bedroom in farrow and ball borrowed light. Lovely blue colour, but not sure what curtains to go for. I'd like to ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
treefumum startede en diskussion
Colour ideas for master bedroom - Just in the process of redoing master bedroom, but don't have a clue around colours. The landing walls are currently..yep you guessed...magn... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    9 kommentarer
treefumum startede en diskussion
Kitchen help - Our building work has taken longer than we thought and now I'm not sure which kitchen to go for. We are going to use howdens, but don't kno... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
treefumum startede en diskussion
Help with lighting for garden room and study - I need advice on what sort of lighting should go for in study and garden room. Plans are attached. The garden room has velux windows so is ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
treefumum startede en diskussion
Flooring for kitchen diner - I'm knocking the wall down between the kitchen and dining room. Off the dining room will be garden room/family room. There will folding door... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
treefumum startede en diskussion
Granite and flooring - What flooring and granite did you use for the kitchen? I live in hertfordshire so wouldn't be able to get you in to the work. Thanks
    1 kommentar