6 indlæg
treimink startede en diskussion
I have two cucumbers in a 5 gallon pot. is it too late to transplant? - See pic. I am limited to container gardening. Should i transplant these to a larger pot? Try and separate them into two pots? Also - do ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
treimink startede en diskussion
Pepper leaves are disappearing - I have tried sluggo for snails and neem oil for a variety of pests. My pepper leaves continue to get munched on and are disappearing. Any ... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer
treimink startede en diskussion
What vegetable seeds can i start now to go into my containers? - The UF site indicates relatively few seeds should be started at this time of year but i have containers and soil just begging for plants. W... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
treimink startede en diskussion
Questions before I transplant seedlings outside - I am growing a few seedlings in my grow box (cucumbers, jalapenos, bell peppers and cherry tomatoes) and they will be ready to transplant to... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
treimink startede en diskussion
Container vegetables in South FL - I am fairly new to container-growing and would love any tips. I am attempting to grow peppers and tomatoes primarily due to the heat. I have... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
treimink startede en diskussion
Growing containers in South FL - I am fairly new to container-growing and would love any tips. I am attempting to grow peppers and tomatoes primarily due to the heat. I hav... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer