13 indlæg
trionag startede en diskussion
is it a single faucet hole? what are the basin dimensions? - Is it a single faucet hole? What are the basin dimensions?
    Kommentar
trionag startede en diskussion
The color of my walls is changing. - I remodeled the downstairs in the winter of 2014. I painted the rooms two shades of gray. Now the colors have changed. There are very notice... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
trionag startede en diskussion
Damage to one of the mirrors - HI I ordered these mirrored cabinets in February. Order #1491-9471-1660-6189. The contractor just opened on of the boxes and the corner of t... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
trionag startede en diskussion
need help with my tub/shower valve replacement - I am trying to replace old cheap tub/shower valves, spouts and shower heads. I don't know the brand or model of the old original handles/val... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
trionag startede en diskussion
Please tell me how the drawers are constructed & what is the finish? - Is the wood painted white or is there a different finish such as thermafoil? Thank you
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
trionag startede en diskussion
    3 kommentarer
trionag startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
trionag startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
trionag startede en diskussion
I would love to see reviews from Houzzers please. - I am planning a bathroom remodel. I like the look of the in wall tanks but I need to hear from Houzzers who have installed this product or a... Læs mere
    Kommentar
trionag startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...