10 indlæg
Jordana George startede en diskussion
Ames Snow Seal vs. cheaper elastic roof sealants - I need to cover a metal roof and a BUR roof in New Mexico. My contractor had me purchase 5 gal of Ames Snow Seal for the carport metal roof,... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Jordana George startede en diskussion
Best stone fruit varieties for NM - Anyone out there living in central New Mexico? I'm at 4600', hot hot hot summers, cold winters and 9" avg rainfall I'd like to plant so... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Jordana George startede en diskussion
Do Stanley plums sucker badly? - I'm considering planting a Stanley plum. I've read about some people who have bad suckering problems with plums and wondered if this variety... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Jordana George startede en diskussion
what trees to plant in Socorro yard - My apologies to anyone who reads the Arizona forum, as I also posted this question over there before I found this forum (which I think is mo... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Jordana George startede en diskussion
Choosing large trees for yard - your $.02 - Hi y'all, I recently moved to Socorro, NM (zone 6 or 7 depending on who you ask) 4600' elevation, 9" annual rainfall, high winds in spr... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Jordana George startede en diskussion
suggestions to correct hat band after the fact - DH helped me paint the kitchen one day when I was out. Unfortunately, he is not addicted to GW like me and did not read how to avoid hat ban... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jordana George startede en diskussion
Garbage disposer recommendations please - Please share your garbage disposer recommendations for my kitchen remodel. I know that stainless steel (no plastic) is best and 3/4 or 1 hp ... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Jordana George startede en diskussion
Using Cling Wrap when painting - Just wanted to tell y'all about my experience this week using Cling Wrap to line roller trays and to cover roller pans and keep paint fresh ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Jordana George startede en diskussion
How can you tell quality travertine? - Can anyone tell me how you judge the quality of travertine? I live in Texas, where stone tile prices are very low and you can buy directly f... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Jordana George startede en diskussion
Any opinions on behr premium plus ultra paint? - I am considering using behr premium plus ultra paint in my kitchen. I only found one mention of it on GW from 2008 and that person was pleas... Læs mere
    104 kommentarer