12 indlæg
upatel67 startede en diskussion
Painting a shared wall with different ceiling heights - I want to paint this room with the pool table but don’t know how to divide it. The entry to the room involves a wall that spills into the fo... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
upatel67 startede en diskussion
Color - Would you describe the color of this as more brown/white or more white/gray. I am trying to match it in a dining room with a black table bla... Læs mere
    Kommentar
upatel67 startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
upatel67 startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
upatel67 startede en diskussion
Light fixture Finish choices - We are building a new house and searching for a main foyer chandelier. Our kitchen fixtures/pendants/hardware are chrome. Except the main po... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
upatel67 startede en diskussion
lighting over the kitchen island - I have an island dilemma. It's 130x63 but 23 inches at the end is a 4inch drop down with only 30inches if height. I have choice of 12inch di... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
upatel67 startede en diskussion
Lighting - Could you please tell me the make and style of the lighting?
    4 kommentarer
upatel67 startede en diskussion
Countertop overhang question - Hello, I have a very similar sized island and trying to figure out chair arrangement. How much of an overhang is there on both chair areas? ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
upatel67 startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
upatel67 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...