18 indlæg
vanman23 startede en diskussion
Have scion to trade or give away, Honey Mandarin and Sanghelli Blood - Just grafted 88-2 and Shiranui on to the above. I'm looking for mango, specifically lemon zest or sweet tart if any is available. Otherwise,... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
vanman23 startede en diskussion
Looking for Dekopon budwood - I'm posting this after reading Laura's post about radical pruning. Those trimmings can be cut into about 8 inch lengths and shared with oth... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
vanman23 startede en diskussion
Looking for avocado scion - I am looking for Jan Boyce, Greengold, Edranol and Ardith. If anybody is trimming their tree or has some willing to share I would be foreve... Læs mere
    Kommentar
vanman23 startede en diskussion
Wanted: White bougainvillea cuttings - Can pay shipping and handling. Thanks. Van
    Kommentar
vanman23 startede en diskussion
Help with longan in pot - My longan in a pot which I put in the greenhouse about 2 months ago is starting to turn yellow and dropping some leaves. I have another one... Læs mere
    Kommentar
vanman23 startede en diskussion
How much of GH should I insulate? - So, I've decided to build my GH out of white oak. It will be 12X18. I am located in Tulsa, OK. There will be some tropicals and subtropical ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
vanman23 startede en diskussion
Type of wood for a greenhouse - If this is the wrong forum, please let me know. I am contemplating a greenhouse. I found these on the web. http://oakcabins.com/classic_gree... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
vanman23 startede en diskussion
Opinion about GH - This is my first post to the GH forum. I'd like to build/purchase a GH for my tropical/sub-tropical fruit trees. Sizewise, I am look at abou... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
vanman23 startede en diskussion
Help with Satsuma - I've had this tree for a little over a year. It was doing well with some fruit this spring, but in early summer, the penny sized fruit shriv... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
vanman23 startede en diskussion
Wax seal on toilet - This is the 2nd or 3rd time this toilet has leaked. I have change the wax ring on this toilet about a year ago. It looks to me that the wax ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...