27 indlæg
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Size? - Love the simple design of the pool, yet it has everything needed - sun platform, hot tub, enough room to play. Do you mind sharing dimensio... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Flooring? - Will you please share what you used for flooring here? Thank you!
    Kommentar
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Alternatives to marble floor tiles for master bath? - I will be building a custom home soon. I love the look of a completely white master bath using calcutta or Carrara, but fear that will blow ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Marble/porcelain tile - Hi there! Such a lovely redo! Curious if you used carrara marble on counters and tub and 'Calcutta' porcelain tiles on floor? Will be buildi... Læs mere
    Kommentar
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Whew! :-) - So glad I looked at the other photos! When I first saw this I thought, "please don't let the kid's name be 'Dham'." Ha!
3 synes godt om    Kommentar
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Shower tiles? - Will you please share material of large (12x12?) shower tiles? Thank you!
    Kommentar
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Shower tile? - What is the wall tile in shower please?
    1 kommentar
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Travertine or Crema Marfil? - Does anyone know what materials were used in this bath? I'm thinking either ivory travertine or crema marfil. I love the look of a carrara... Læs mere
    Kommentar
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Ceiling height of kitchen? - Will you please share the ceiling height? Beautiful kitchen! Thank you.
    1 kommentar
vcbruce startede en diskussion
Badass house! - That's all...
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...