8 indlæg
vfalcon startede en diskussion
HELP! need virtual designer - Hello I’m looking for a virtual designer who could help me make some choices easier for me and I could purchase based on suggestions. I’m t... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
vfalcon startede en diskussion
Smaller trees within hedge - Could you please let me know what species of trees those are?
    Kommentar
vfalcon startede en diskussion
Love the fireplace! - I want to make a similar fireplace. Could you please give me dimensions of this one. Was a vent-free firebox used?
    Kommentar
vfalcon startede en diskussion
Bar stools - Where were these bar stools purchased? Great outdoor space!
    1 kommentar
vfalcon startede en diskussion
Door! - Can you tell me who manufactures this door. I'm in the US. Love it. Thx in advance
    Kommentar
vfalcon startede en diskussion
Love the furniture - Where can I buy these?
    Kommentar
vfalcon startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
vfalcon startede en diskussion
Love the barstools - Could you please tell me where you purchased the barstools.
    2 kommentarer