9 indlæg
Vicki Davis startede en diskussion
Planters? - Where can I get these planters? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Vicki Davis startede en diskussion
Where can I find this rug? - Love the colors in this rug. Where can I buy it please?
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Vicki Davis startede en diskussion
What are the interior and exterior dimensions of the sink? - I need to know if there are any flat areas surrounding the sink for toiletries etc. Please let me know what counter space is available.
    1 kommentar
Vicki Davis startede en diskussion
What size do these planks come in? - Are they random lengths or the same size?
    Kommentar
Vicki Davis startede en diskussion
Love the cabinetry. What kind is it? - Love the look of the cabinetry. Can you tell me what color/type it is please?
    1 kommentar
Vicki Davis startede en diskussion
Does anyone know where I can buy this throw blanket? - Where can I buy this throw blanket and pillows please?
    1 kommentar
Vicki Davis startede en diskussion
Where can I find this throw and pillows?? - Can anyone tell me where i can find this throw and pillows please??? http://img2.wfrcdn.com/lf/8/hash/183/10054059/1/.jpg
    Kommentar
Vicki Davis startede en diskussion
Paint color. - What color of paint is this please?
    Kommentar
Vicki Davis startede en diskussion
Love the bar stools - I see you do not know the details of the stools anymore but is there a retailer/s you generally use where I could look for these stools? An... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer