20 indlæg
violentt startede en diskussion
What is the size? - What are the dimensions?
    Kommentar
violentt startede en diskussion
what are the Dimensions? - what are the dimensions?
    Kommentar
violentt startede en diskussion
what are the measurements? - what are the dimensions?
    1 kommentar
violentt startede en diskussion
How many yards are available? - I have 6 dining chairs I would like to re-upholster. Front and back of seat backs and seats. How many yards if this fabric is available?
    2 kommentarer
violentt startede en diskussion
Where can I purchase this from? - The website for this shop appears to be down. where can I purchase this from?
    Kommentar
violentt startede en diskussion
Window Treatment Advice? - Help! What in the world can I do with these windows? I love a blend if Rustic and Mediterranean, but am completely lost. suggestions?
    6 kommentarer
violentt startede en diskussion
Does this wall need decor? If so, what? - The other walls are a bay window finished with window treatments, another wall has a large piece of art and the final wall will have a large... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
violentt startede en diskussion
Granite? - What color is the countertop?
    1 kommentar
violentt startede en diskussion
Kitchen Seating Conundrum - The family room opens into the kitchen which opens into the reading and playroom. Where the table presently is would be the only kitchen sea... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
violentt startede en diskussion
Rug Sizes? - What are the rules of rugs? How big or small should they be?
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...