13 indlæg
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
    16 kommentarer
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
Please help modernize these cabinets - We will be changing out the wall to a subway tile and the counter will be black with specks of sparkle. Any suggestions would help on pulls... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
Need help with living room positioning and furniture needed - Just moved in and purchased two couches for living room the chair is going the table and lamps are going as well. The pillows came with the... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    20 kommentarer
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
Does anyone have any landscaping ideas for this house
    Kommentar
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
Throw pillows for bed - Anyone have any suggestions to make this bed look modern with throw pillows. I copied this picture because the duvet and striped pillows is... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    14 kommentarer
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
Please help pick out throw pillows for bed - This is a photo that I copied because I have the same duvet and striped pillows but I am looking for throw pillows that are more modern to g... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
other side of living room
    Kommentar
waterfire2000 startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    25 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...