18 indlæg
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
Ranch style Photo ideas please! Home needs a family room added/extend - PLEASE ONLY PHOTO IDEAS NEEDED!!!!! We are thinking of buying a house for location, but they converted the garage into a mastersuite and s... Læs mere
    18 kommentarer
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
Fire Place Mantel Color - I think I want to paint my mantel like the Houzz photos below. It would be paint with a glaze on top. I want to paint the brick a similar... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
I give up...subway tile? - Can you please ask the owner and her good friend the maker of the 2 x6 subway tiles and 4 x4 tiles above the range? I was so happy when I op... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
wood experts please - I am sanding 1949 mahogany wainscoting. Some parts just won't sand out. I did try denatued alcohol and a reddish tint ended up on my rag but... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
Stain the mahogany wainscoting or paint it? - Would you sand and restain the 1949 mahogany or paint it? It is a mud room- laundry room. The bench seat is worm wood maple. Either way I pl... Stem nu
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer    25 stemmer
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
Closet doors- Love them - Are those the original closet doors? or were there sliding doors and you switched them out? Is the closet opening less than 7 ft? I have 3... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
How to price 1949 vintage Kitchen cabinets? - We are finally taking the plunge and dismantling our 1949 dream kitchen. Long story how we got to that point. I posted them on CL and have p... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    18 kommentarer
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
House Buyers: Fridge or no Fridge in New Kitchen? - Would it bother you (as a buyer) if a newly remodeled kitchen had no fridge in the kitchen? It would have the opening just nothing in there.... Stem nu
    8 kommentarer    47 stemmer
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
Do you like these closet plans for 1949 house? - I hated the closets when we first moved in 14 years ago. Not they are kind of in style again. But I don't think it is enough closet space fo... Læs mere
    43 kommentarer
blueskiesinNM startede en diskussion
I think I found the answer. http://workshopcompanion.com/Wood/Douglas_Fir/Douglas_Fir_pop.htm Now all I have to do is take my 8 ft sample to... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...