9 indlæg
Emily O'Dell startede en diskussion
Bathroom wall color-too much white? - We’re almost done with this bath remodel. I painted the walls before we added the tiles without color matching-whoops. I tend to lean toward... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Emily O'Dell startede en diskussion
Retro grey and pink bathroom freshen up - I’d like to eventually remodel this bathroom, but it’s gone through several basic revamps in attempt to tone down the tile and I think I jus... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    55 kommentarer
Emily O'Dell startede en diskussion
Huge wall=blank canvas - Would love suggestions on what to do with this space in a huge living room. The couch shown here wont stay and I’d like to put maybe a large... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Emily O'Dell startede en diskussion
Den needs a fresh look - My mom is looking to update her large den and would like to purchase a new couch (or two) and rearrange what she has. The room does have the... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Emily O'Dell startede en diskussion
Den needs a fresh look - My mom is looking to update her large den and would like to purchase a new couch (or two) and rearrange what she has. The room does have the... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    6 kommentarer
Emily O'Dell startede en diskussion
Where should the kitchen tile go? - We're remodeling our kitchen and almost ready to add tile (white subway) and are wondering how much and where to install. I love the look of... Læs mere
    22 kommentarer
Emily O'Dell startede en diskussion
Big ol room needs help! - 50's ranch style house with a big family room that needs some help. The configuration needs to stay the same (I've tried it every way and it... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    75 kommentarer
Emily O'Dell startede en diskussion
Big ol room needs help! - 50's ranch style house with a big family room that needs some design help. The configuration needs to stay the same (I've tried it every way... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Emily O'Dell startede en diskussion
Coordinating Catastrophe - I have a 50's ranch style house with big open rooms but not many of them. This room has been through many configurations but we're planning ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    51 kommentarer