5 indlæg
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester startede en diskussion
TV Size Capacity? - What is the largest size TV this entertainment center can accommodate? I did not see the info anywhere on this listing. Thank you.
    Kommentar
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester startede en diskussion
TV Size Capacity - What is the largest size TV this entertainment center can accommodate? I did not see the info anywhere on this listing. Thank you.
    Kommentar
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester startede en diskussion
Order 1604664416680626 - I submitted an order for this desk on June 29 with a quoted delivery window of July 4-8. It is now July 9 and I have not received the order.... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester startede en diskussion
can this go in the washing machine or is it dry clean only? - I didn’t see care info under the description
    2 kommentarer
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester startede en diskussion
Easy To Clean? - Have people who purchased this find it is easy to clean? We're trying to help housebreak a puppy mill rescued mini schnauzer who has acciden... Læs mere
    1 kommentar