11 indlæg
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
I’m having a hard time finding the dusty rose pink that’s so popular - I want either a duty rose, cream or grey comforter with the rose colored accent pillows and rose throw and rose accents throughout the room.... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
Wine and grey bedroom for teenager - My daughter is dead set in a wine and grey colored bedroom. Problem is I can’t find anything wine colored. She doesn’t want red, maroon. bur... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
Paint - Color please
3 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
Colors - What are the wall colors please? Closing only house I'm a week and don't have much time to paint before we move in...
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
Love the wall color - Please do tell...
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
Love the wall color - Please tell me the wall color. I close in a few days and need to paint before we move in...
1 synes godt om    6 kommentarer
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
Color - What is the color on the base of the stairs?
    1 kommentar
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
Color - What is the paint color please?
4 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Jill L'Insalata startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...