54 indlæg
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
Looking for kitchen advice! - Moving into this home in the fall. I don’t love the black granite, but may have to live with it for a while. I was thinking of possibly doin... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
hosta help for in front of gazebo - I was thinking of doing pasta in front of our gazebo. It’s quite shady but would like to have something there. Any other thoughts are welcom... Læs mere
    28 kommentarer
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
HELP to increase curb appeal? - This is our cottage. It’s got really wonky roofline bc of a Reno that was done before we bought it. What would the least expensive way of m... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
grey spot on counter from drying mat - Any suggestions on what can be done with this grey spot from where our drying mat is on the counter?
    6 kommentarer
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
wondering what type of layout you’d do do this kitchen? - Considering this home, but unsure what options we’d have for layout in this kitchen? Would love to have a narrow island with stools around t... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
kitchen layout possibilities? - We are considering putting an offer on this house. I am wondering if there’s any way this kitchen dining room could include some sort of an ... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
bathroom fixture question - We are redoing our kids bathroom. The pic below is the inspiration…* We have black shower fixtures, and I plan on doing the double black-lin... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
Help me add some curb appeal…. - Wondering what you would do to this property to add curb appeal? It’s one of those bungalows where the front door is angled, so you don’t se... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    20 kommentarer
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
mirror trim color? - Hi, there, just in the midst of renovating our en suite. You can see our vanity, and I am not sure the colour of the trim I should go for on... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
AmyS Skeoch startede en diskussion
shelf extend to wall? - We have just installed this tub in our en suite and I want to have some sort of a shelf behind to be able to put accessories a drink, etc. o... Læs mere
    28 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...