4 indlæg
Houzz-bruger-ID-896520 startede en diskussion
Garage door colour - I am after suggestions on garage doors. I am finding it hard to pick because it is a triple and very big that will change the front of the h... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    47 kommentarer
Houzz-bruger-ID-896520 startede en diskussion
Kitchen cabinets - laminex- silk or Matt? - Hello Everyone, Any help would be great. I have decided on a laminate kitchen and would like some advice on what brand and type of laminate ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Houzz-bruger-ID-896520 startede en diskussion
Kitchen colours - Hello, This photo is not my kitchen. I love the look especially the island bench and how two colours are introduced- the grey and white. I... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Houzz-bruger-ID-896520 startede en diskussion
Need help with a render colour - Hi, We are building a double story house with Wallaby roof and surf mist fascia. I had already chosen the render to be paperbark and now I ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer