15 indlæg
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
bedroom lighting - We recently moved into our house and we want to paint our master bedroom a muted blue and change the light fixtures. The problem is the only... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
outdoor entertainment area - We’ve moved into our home mid last year. We are planning to renovate our outdoor area. The pool will get a new slimline fence (dark colour)... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
colour help needes with red bricks - Hi We are planning to update the exterior soon. We don’t want to paint the bricks. Just the trims and gutters. Was thinking going dark like ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
living room help needed - We’ve move into our new (old) house. It is a quirky house and I love it! It is time to decorate the living area. We mostly use this for tv... Læs mere
    17 kommentarer
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
Tween boy small bedroom - My 11 year old has the smallest room in the house. It has a built-in wardrobe, a bed and a bedside table. That is all he needs right now. We... Læs mere
5 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
Girl bedroom makeover - My girl's bedroom was just a sad room. No storage and just no fun. She wanted a rainbow room. I don't do theme rooms but used rainbow colour... Læs mere
8 synes godt om    15 kommentarer
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
Granny flat - We gave our Granny flat a makeover. We had to redo the kitchen, add a dining space, paint the living area and add some decor details. I want... Læs mere
5 synes godt om    9 kommentarer
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
Kitchen/dining layout - Hi hi. I need some advise. I am renovating our granny flat to rent out to a couple. I am on a very tight budget. There are already two cabin... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
Girl's bedroom storage - I am planning a makeover for my girl's bedroom. I want to use a daybed from Ikea (that open up as a queen size bed) (see pic). My problem is... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Doné Hanekom startede en diskussion
Entrance part 2 - Front door before and after: painted front door, new windows and a bit of Dr Seuss. And a quick and easy coat rack The outside walls still ... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...