17 indlæg
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
Living Room layout help - I am in the process of configuring/ordering a sectional sofa. (I am fully aware of some people's aversion to sectionals, I happen to really... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
Terrible Rug odor!! - So after YEARS of searching, I finally found a rug for the bedroom that both my husband and I agreed on and I actually LOVE it!! But the pr... Læs mere
    31 kommentarer
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
Rug placement help - Hi. We are trying to figure out the purchase/placement of rugs in our bedroom and we are having a problem with it. I am attaching three diff... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
Refinishing Pottery Barn bed - Specifically, a Sumatra bed? I would like to sand down and refinish our bed. It has lots of scratches and is too dark for my current style. ... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    27 kommentarer
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
Has anyone sanded Pottery Barn furniture?? - Specifically, a Sumatra bed? I would like to sand down and refinish our bed. It has lots of scratches and is too dark for my current style... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
Where should I hang the drapes on these windows? - I'm wondering how high above the window I should hang them and how far out from the window?
    5 kommentarer
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
does anyone know what this countertop is?
    Kommentar
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
showers in bathrooms with vaulted ceiling - I was wondering if anyone could post their picture of a shower in a bathroom with a vaulted ceiling. Not with the shower at the end, but on... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
weedmeyer startede en diskussion
matching woods and bathroom fixtures - Hi. We are in the beginning stages of adding on a master bedroom and bathroom. I have been stuck on needing to have the new vanities match... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...