14 indlæg
weeze_d startede en diskussion
manufacturer & model of chair - Love good reading nooks, and this is comfy cozy. Could I get the details of the model/manufacturer of the chair in the nook, please? Thank y... Læs mere
    Kommentar
weeze_d startede en diskussion
Whats the make/model of stove?range? - What is the make/model of stove?range?
    1 kommentar
weeze_d startede en diskussion
flooring? - Can these tiles be used for flooring? Thank you
    1 kommentar
weeze_d startede en diskussion
The door - I just wanted to say how much I love the door, its unique!
2 synes godt om    1 kommentar
weeze_d startede en diskussion
Pendant lighting - Where can I purchase the pendant lighting? Thank you
    Kommentar
weeze_d startede en diskussion
Custom cabinets - Are the cabinets custom? They and the granite are beautiful.
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
weeze_d startede en diskussion
Love that sink - Could you tell me the make/model of the farmhouse style sink, thank you :)
    1 kommentar
weeze_d startede en diskussion
Design style - I just wanted to leave a comment to the builder. I really love the style and style of this tiny home. Clean and open, easy set up and go-sty... Læs mere
    Kommentar
weeze_d startede en diskussion
Barn doors - Is that custom hardware for the barn doors or can you purchase it?
    1 kommentar
weeze_d startede en diskussion
An office? - Was this space used as an office/extra bed for guests?
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...