8 indlæg
westphal95 startede en diskussion
    30 kommentarer
westphal95 startede en diskussion
Curtains - I love the curtains, are they a custom design? Anything close out there we could buy or make?
    1 kommentar
westphal95 startede en diskussion
CAUTION: Dull living room ahead! - I just scored this mint condition Kroehler sectional and my Alvar Aalto tank chairs. But other than that, the room is a mess! I'm thinking t... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
westphal95 startede en diskussion
Resin Panels - Where can I find window panels, like the ones used in the adjoining wall? I love the look!
    1 kommentar
westphal95 startede en diskussion
Walkway lighting? - What type of lighting is used in this walkway?
    2 kommentarer
westphal95 startede en diskussion
Curious about the art? - Seems a bit overwhelming and odd for the space?
4 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
westphal95 startede en diskussion
How do you get the laundry out of the sorting boxes? - Is there a side door, or do you just dig them out?
    1 kommentar
westphal95 startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer