7 indlæg
wil554 startede en diskussion
Is our pergola too short? - We had a beautiful pergola with shades & canopy installed on a preexisting patio yesterday. Since we had to remove pavers to pour concre... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
wil554 startede en diskussion
Is our pergola too short? - We had a beautiful pergola with shades & canopy installed on a preexisting patio yesterday. Since we had to remove pavers to pour concre... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer
wil554 startede en diskussion
Please help us finish this room! :-) - I would love some advice on how to finish off our hearth room/den. We need some end tables, lamps, and I'd like to change what's above the ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    50 kommentarer
wil554 startede en diskussion
Please help us finish this room! :-) - I would love some advice on how to finish off our hearth room/den. We need some end tables, lamps, and I'd like to change what's above the ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
wil554 startede en diskussion
Chairs for Trestle Table - I'm one day away from putting a deposit on a custom trestle table. We've been looking at tables for probably half a year and we really want... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
wil554 startede en diskussion
Great Room in Need of Great Help - We started decorating this room about a year ago and now that the big pieces are finally all in, I'm not loving it. I've put a halt to acces... Læs mere
    51 kommentarer
wil554 startede en diskussion
Upholstered Seat vs Chair pads - After one year in our new home, my husband and I have finally decided on a dining room table and we're trying to decide which chairs to go w... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer