14 indlæg
willowacres startede en diskussion
Mystery siding material! - Referring to he white peak on the left In photo. Can anyone tell me what this style of trim/siding is called? I an trying to source more pho... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
willowacres startede en diskussion
Best dishwasher? - Appliance shopping soon, for our new gourmet kitchen and would love up-to-date recommendations of newer model dishwashers please! (Or what t... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
willowacres startede en diskussion
Help! Countertop dilemma - Here is our kitchen inspiration. I have plans to do all white perimeter cabinets with a grey island. All countertops were to be Ceaserstone ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
willowacres startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
willowacres startede en diskussion
Deleting a discussion? - Is there a way to delete a discussion thread one has started? I cannot find this under FAQ.
    1 kommentar
willowacres startede en diskussion
Blank canvas, rock stairs? - Just completed our boulder retaining wall and stairs. Looking for ideas to fill the dirt pockets and line the stairs. Maybe small grasses to... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
willowacres startede en diskussion
Rock staircase landscaping - we just completed out rock retaining wall and stairs. Looking for ideas to line the staircase in the dirt pockets! maybe some small grasse... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
willowacres startede en diskussion
Knots or not? - Need some input here on our flooring choice! We've narrowed it down to 2. Pricing is pretty even, so that doesn't make a difference. We hav... Læs mere
    18 kommentarer
willowacres startede en diskussion
WCB QUESTION FOR CONTRACTORS - I live in BC, so I realize the answer may not be the same depending where you live. I have been advised that if I supply any products for ou... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...