4 indlæg
yogieeto startede en diskussion
why won't my code work - just tried to apply my credit code and it didn't work. wasn't recognized code is 38EC6BB03E09. what's wrong?
    Kommentar
yogieeto startede en diskussion
what is the exact size of the tiny stand portion. I need it as an ins - I need the bowl to sit in a square that is slightly over 7 inches
    2 kommentarer
yogieeto startede en diskussion
what price on concrete tile, what colors available. will it to outside - Would like dimensions, colors available, if adaptable to outside steps. Thank you. If those criteria are good may I purchase one tile in e... Læs mere
    Kommentar
yogieeto startede en diskussion
I need firescreen that has 3" or less between pickets. - The screen I need is for cats who prowl into the fireplace and get singed by pilot light. Must have no opening more that 3 inches particula... Læs mere
    Kommentar