12 kommentarer
Kathy kommenterede på en diskussion: i'm wondering what the tile around the fireplace is?
also, the painti...
Synes godt om 2 kommentarer
Kathy kommenterede på en diskussion: Where can I find the yellowish color chair and ottoman? Thanks!
Synes godt om 2 kommentarer
Kathy kommenterede på en diskussion: Hi - I recently moved, and dont know how to decorate my entryway. Plea...
Synes godt om 11 kommentarer
Kathy kommenterede på en diskussion: I am thinking of installing interior shutters for my ivingroom in clou...
Synes godt om 16 kommentarer
Kathy kommenterede på en diskussion: I recently purchased my first home in Philadelphia with 2 bedrooms and...
Synes godt om 49 kommentarer
Kathy kommenterede på en diskussion: Anyone know where to get the pillowcases, especially the colorful one ...
Synes godt om 2 kommentarer
Kathy kommenterede på en diskussion: I have wallpaper that will not come off. Can I paint over it and if s...
Synes godt om 2 kommentarer








