32 indlæg
Kathy startede en diskussion
what kind of shades are those. where can I purchase them? - What kind of shades are those and what is the name of the color?Where can I buy them?
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Kathy startede en diskussion
Design and decorate - Can anyone suggest a software I can download on apple Ipad that can help design and decorate a room? THANK YOU❤️
    2 kommentarer
Kathy startede en diskussion
Backsplash sticky tiles - Has anyone ever used sticky or smart tiles? Thinking on using these for my backsplash which is now black granite.
    4 kommentarer
Kathy startede en diskussion
Guess the color - Loving this paint color. Anyone know what it is???!
    1 kommentar
Kathy startede en diskussion
My color dilemma - Any suggestions how to make my master bedroom and master bath look amazing?
1 synes godt om    13 kommentarer
Kathy startede en diskussion
Need a product referral - I just finished up doing a dining cabinet. Want to put an extension cord so I will have electric inside. Anyone knows of discreet extensio... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Kathy startede en diskussion
How to remove this - Suggestions on remove this trim. It's not paper, I have no idea what was used to apply this. It is raised off the wall. I want to repai... Læs mere
    41 kommentarer
Kathy startede en diskussion
How to make the most of the natural light from skylights - We are enclosing the loft to add another room to the second story. The outside of the wall will be directly over the family room and will r... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Kathy startede en diskussion
Hutch and Puck light placement - I am just finishing painting a hutch that has three shelves. I want to put puck lights in the top of three shelves. Where should I place t... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Kathy startede en diskussion
Oil based paint question - I am painting a buffet and just finished the first coat using oil based paint. I've never used it before, but I love the glossy finish. I ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...