acates27

Would this look good with light gray cabinets?

acates27
9 år siden
We are building a house and decided to go with gray cabinets and this granite. I am trying to pick out a back splash and really like blue. We will also have really dark wood floors with light gray walls and white trim.
Contemporary Lighting + Classic Design · Mere information

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Heartland Design and Remodeling
    9 år siden
    Yes, the designer of this kitchen, Alison, said that your light gray cabinets would work with this backsplash and look lovely. Best of luck with your house building - how exciting!
  • User
    9 år siden
    This is exactly the color of tile backsplash I want for my new kitchen. How can I print the picture to take to my Int. Decorator? Thanks.
  • User
    9 år siden
    Oh gosh...I just found the print button! :)
  • PRO
    Heartland Design and Remodeling
    9 år siden
    Great! Glad you found it, Jeanette. Best of luck with your new kitchen!
  • PRO
    Designs Faux You
    9 år siden
    Hi Jeanette! I was getting ready to upload some recent project photos to my houzz listing, and I saw your name. Please visit the Designs Faux You houzz listing. Here's the link. http://www.houzz.com/pro/designsfauxyou/designs-faux-you For one thing, you'll see some cabinets I glazed. If you did your cabinets in the gray you're thinking of, they'd really come alive with hand glazing. Call if you'd like to talk about any finishes you two are thinking about. (I'm the "missionary mom" & your neighbor's friend, in case you can't think who this is.) :-)
  • jzamudio_1030
    8 år siden

Would giallo blanco granite countertop & blacksplash look good with light gray cabinets?

• betsyelise
    8 år siden

Who makes the light fixture? Gorgeous.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.