colleen100

Curtain style/color ideas

Colleen
9 år siden
Posting for a friend of mine who just had this room redone. She is looking for advice on window treatment styles...any suggestions/ideas on what would suit these windows?

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Highbury Design Ltd
    9 år siden
    Needs strong daytime light filter.. when you have dark walls, our eyes pupils open wide.. making the window light too bright, far too much contrast. So, Voiles for a start.. (don't pleat them much, far too old-fashioned).. in fact we often suggest stretched voile panels (no pleats)..
  • PRO
    S&K Interiors LLC
    9 år siden
    Here is a photo of a room that we designed that also has navy blue walls. The cream colored draperies are beautiful in this space and I think that color would be a nice contract to all of the dark colors in the space. Your friend could tie the drapes back like we did in this room or leave them hang straight.
  • Colleen
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Great suggestions but of drapes were done with would you do with the smaller windows?
  • PRO
    Highbury Design Ltd
    9 år siden
    small windows? Romans in front (inside reveals they would cut out too much light).
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.