barbav

Exhaust hood and receptacles.

barbav
9 år siden
Bill, your photo has inspired me. I've decided to bite the bullet and flip the sitting area and the kitchen. I notice that this customer has utilized the whole space as a kitchen. Is this space 30' long? We have split the space (or the previous owners did and I haven't thought to change it till now), but 30' seems like too huge a kitchen to me.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Also, can you tell what the strip with the electrical outlet is made of? Is it just drywall?
Lastly, do you know who makes the hood, or was it custom?
Deck House Remodel · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Distinctive Architecture
    9 år siden
    The overall length of the kitchen is 28 feet. The end of the counter on the right that disappears out of the photo toward you is used as an eating space, open underneath so 4 tall chairs/short stools fit. The electrical strip outlet is LeGrand's 2000TR series tamper-resistant multioutlet system. It is a metal raceway/extrusion with outlets every so often. The hood is Broan's Elite 63000, “Rangemaster Provisa”
    barbav thanked Distinctive Architecture
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.