irishgirl66

Size please

Coreen Adamany
9 år siden
I would like to know the dimensions and cost of this table.
Walnut Zig Zag Entry Table · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    9 år siden
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green 'more info' link. If you are on the app, tap on the photo. Either way, you should see a link to a vendor or store. You can follow that link for further information.
  • PRO
    K International Woodworking
    9 år siden
    Hello @irishgirl66. The dimension of the console table is 60"wide, 34" tall, 12"deep if you are interested, please direct message us for more info as there are different options and the size will depend on that. We have a all Walnut, a Venge, and also painted. We also provide custom options for this type of table. Thanks you! my direct email is tina.kwoodart@gmail.om
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.