debmv

Pros and Cons of using rubber mulch

debmv
9 år siden
Next year we plan on redoing our small front yard. We are removing the lawn entirely mainly because we are fighting a losing battle with neighbors who could careless about dandelions and weeds in general and our province is placing a ban on pesticides. I don't want to get into that debate I would like some sound advice and experience on rubber mulch. I don't like the look of wood mulch as it looks dirty and messy very quickly, your thoughts?

(5) kommentarer

• Curt D'Onofrio
    9 år siden
    I can only comment on your last sentence about the wood mulch. Yes, the black mulch looks good while still in bag. After it dried out ours looked terrible. We replaced it with red mulch. Of course it also lighted up when dried but still looks a lot better than the black.
    debmv thanked Curt D'Onofrio
  • mrsscago
    9 år siden
    Red mulch is for Burger King . It's unnatural, you want something that looks organic- not red.
  • debmv
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I should have clarified, I'm not talking about wood mulch I'm asking opinions on rubber mulch. We like the espresso black color as it mimics the earth and it's guranteed to not fade for 12 years.
  • PRO
    Direct Rubber Mulch
    9 år siden
    Take a look at some of our photos to see some of our client's applications of rubber mulch!
    Be sure to get a product that is steel-free and offers the color fade guarantee for at least 10 years. This is how you can ensure it is a trustworthy product.
    debmv thanked Direct Rubber Mulch
  • debmv
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    We started our landscape project and we used rubber mulch that is steel free and guaranteed for 10 years.....we are really happy with the look. We used the espresso color. Thanks for answering and thanks for the pics they're really nice.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.