fredette

Coffee Table suggestion

l'artiste
9 år siden
sidst ændret:9 år siden
We need a coffee table in the living room to go with this distressed velvet gray sofa, ebony wood floor, sheep skin rug. Further away, the dining room table is made of an aubergine finished and polished macassar ebony wood. Dominant metal is brass (light fixture, lamps and furniture pulls).

Thank you for any kind suggestion.
PS: Shades (not selected) will be added to the table lamps, and new table lamps will be selected, as well as dining room chairs.

(15) kommentarer

• l'artiste thanked groveraxle
  • karenb683
    9 år siden
    nice suggestions groveraxle. Good choice on table. It's light and swirls/colours match the pillows
  • PRO
    l'artiste
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    groveraxle, thank you so much for the art comments. We had in mind to lower it but your work is very helpful in deciding where to put it. As for the dining room we used an already in place hook but again, you stretching it out gives a great visual impact.

groveraxle, may I ask you what kind of software you used to move and stretch the art around?
  • groveraxle
    9 år siden
    l'artiste, I use Photoshop Elements.
    l'artiste thanked groveraxle
  • Myrone Delacruz
    9 år siden
    Coffee table from Bouclair.com
    l'artiste thanked Myrone Delacruz
  • Chem K
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    More ideas:
    Alden Iron Polished Glass Gold Leaf Coffee Table · Mere information

Steve Silver Cosmo 3 Piece Occasional Table Set in Rich Dark Cherry · Mere information

Mackenzie Antique Champagne Silver Coffee Table · Mere information

Palecek Petrified Wood Black Coffee Table · Mere information
    l'artiste thanked Chem K
  • PRO
    l'artiste
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    thank you groveraxle
  • PRO
    Salvations Architectural Furnishings
    9 år siden
    We've got lots of ideas — if you want something silvery, we've got the all-metal Grace coffee table. Or how about under-painted black glass with our Burgess? Our Bennett Oval is also under-painted. But if you want to bring out gold tones, we like the Rock Creek Oval. Good luck!
    l'artiste thanked Salvations Architectural Furnishings
  • PRO
    l'artiste
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    Thank you all for your suggestions. We will most likely will go with a gold/silver glass top table as suggested by most of you.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    9 år siden
    Art to high over sofa drop.to 7" from top of back. Art in dining area too small, get a bigger 40x40 ikea carries.drop so 41/2 ft from floor. Use black shades., on lamps. You have a formal look. So keep that hoping though out home.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    9 år siden
    Chandelier not working go a 24" crystal with black beads or a big drum style in black. Hang. 36" from top of table. Add fabric either g back bed chairs to dining table with a big 8x11 area rug. Does not need to match living room. Use a Persian design.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    9 år siden
    Coffee table a round or square one 24" you could go black with glass top or a mirrored. With silver. Move pic over sofa dn and no more than 3" between them.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    9 år siden
    Above I meant Wing back chairs.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.