becky_barrett3259728

Mirror and storage

Becky Barrett
9 år siden
sidst ændret:9 år siden
We have a 30's Tudor home and have a 50's yellow bathroom. Not super thrilled with it, but we aren't going to redo it at this time. Meanwhile, I would like a mirror over the sink and storage over the toilet. I could use some help!

(2) kommentarer

• Becky Barrett
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    We are also wanting to replace the lighting. I forgot to mention that! Right now it looks like something out of a Star Wars movie!
  • PRO
    Riese Design, Inc.
    9 år siden
    Bathroom looks rather small in size. Is that a single flushmount fixture you have? Is it flourescent light? Research LED lighting for that problem. I would do a mirror over the sink, and open shelving as storage above the toilet. Because the bathroom is small, you don't want to install closed cabinetry - it will take up too much space visually and seem more closed in. Open shelving keeps it more airy in feel. Also, try some towel rings on the wall opposite the sink. Good luck!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.