houseofdaman

Fitted furniture is suddenly popular!

Daman of Witham
9 år siden
We have found in recent weeks that more and more customers are turning back to having fitted runs of furniture in their Bathrooms. Is this just an Essex trend? or is it happening industry wide? Tell us our thoughts on this style of storage solution.

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Daman of Witham
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    We were referring to the furniture around the basin. People rarely place chairs etc in Bathrooms as there is usually a space issue, and we are yet to have a coffee table, but we are open to new ideas! The typical trend has been modular basins, basically basins with a drawer or cupboard underneath, and usually hung on the wall. Its only been recent that customers and reverting back to "runs" of furniture.
  • PRO
    Daman of Witham
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Us brits traditionally have small Bathrooms, although modern builds have much larger Bathrooms!
  • Vivienne Sung
    9 år siden
    It certainly reduces clutter - my new build has fitted bathroom furniture. It keeps everything streamlined and tidy. That said, if I was designing my own bathroom I think I would prefer modular furniture where I can mix and match more - I like an eclectic feel to my bathroom!
  • PRO
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    9 år siden
    It looks modern and sophisticated!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.