lacy_lange

Pulaski furniture anyone?

Lacy Lange
9 år siden
Has anyone ever purchased this brand before? I fell in love with one of their dining room sets (the Accentrics Home Desdemona set) and haven't been able to find an online seller of it with great reviews...so now I'm wondering what type of furniture this is as well? Don't want to spend $5k and be disappointed!

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Barbara Clare Color Design
    7 år siden

Hi Lacy,

I too, am interested in an item sold by Pulaski Furniture, but can't find any reviews on this company. Did you buy the set? If so, were you pleased with it?

I'd appreciate any info you may have about Pulaski Furniture.

Thanks,

~ Barbara

• PRO
    Southern Care Design
    6 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}6 år siden

This is late but I thought I would post in case anyone would like to know. I purchased the Pulaski Bedroom set Monte Carlo. The set is absolutely amazing. The furniture is very solid and well put together. It adds luxury to any space with the curvature of the nightstands and post. This is not a sponsored post! Just a happy customer! Hopes it help. I will be posting pictures of the set very soon to Houzz! In the meantime I have pictures of the nightstand on my instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/BU4MEaPB2oO/?hl=en

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.