Fabulous lighting treatment?

What kind was the strip lighting used? Any tips on installation? Thank you
Showcase project - Natural Stone lit steps · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    SBI Building Materials & Landscape Supplies
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    Hello! Thank you for your inquiry, this is one of our favorite projects we collaborated on as well. For better information I am going to refer you specifically to the Landscape Architect who did the work. Mike Lucas from Lucas & Lucas Landscape Architecture located in Healdsburg, CA. His direct email is: mike@lucas-lucas.com. Website: http://www.lucas-lucas.com
  • sheilat54gmailcom
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thank you for responding. Beautiful project.
  • allan95762
    9 år siden
    You should absolutely leverage your landscape lights if you have them. Its way easier and cheaper than to use the standard 120V transformer. Your landscape transformer outputs 12V AC. You need 12V DC for the LED. I recommend you get one of these to get the conversion done. It is a very small device so makes it easier to hide. You can get it from Amazon. "72W Outdoor Waterproof Low Voltage Landscape LED Power Supply Converter/Rectifier, Input 12V AC to Output 12V DC"
  • Ashley Turns
    6 år siden

I just think that the idea of putting the landscape lighting underneath the steps is a brilliant idea. My husband and I are currently remodeling our landscape and we have been trying to figure out what to do with the lighting since there isn't much room for it. We will definitely have to look into putting it under our steps since that would solve the space problem. http://designed-illumination.com/landscape-lighting/ 

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.