amym723

Frameless shower glass height mistake or not?

A M
9 år siden
We ordered our shower slide bars before we ordered our frameless glass showers, we have 2 sets. The height of our shower glass is 76", but once the plumber installs the slide bars, the top of the bars will be a couple of inches higher than the shower glass. The shower head will be positioned below the top of the glass. Will it look like a major design flaw having the top of the slide bar higher than the shower glass?

(10) kommentarer

• Curt D'Onofrio
    9 år siden
    I don't know exactly what you mean by 'slide bar'
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    9 år siden
    Should be fine if you mean the shower head being higher than the shower door.
  • Kivi
    9 år siden
    It really does not strike me as an issue at all. I think it will look just fine.
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    9 år siden
    While it's not ideal, it is not going to be a huge issue.
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    9 år siden
    I don't know what slide bars are either.
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    9 år siden
    Slide bars are the metal bars mounted vertically in a shower onto which a hand held shower attaches. The hand held can then be moved up or down based on one's height or removed and used off the bar.

Large white tile shower with bench, steam shower, and window for natural light · Mere information
  • A M
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thank you!
  • A M
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    The shower head will not be above the glass, but the top of the slide bar will be by about 2-4 inches.
  • PRO
    Lacuna Design architecture + interiors
    9 år siden
    This will not look like a mistake. Worry not!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.