kathy129

Livingroom coastal theme

Kathy Paleo
9 år siden
Before I order just want your opinion, New Sofa and 2 armchairs ordered. Sofa will be in light brown tweed and 2 armchairs will be in white with sand specs. I am keeping the pillows in the first image. New aqua lamp to be ordered. I found the paisley pillow to put on the white chairs and will bring in the pouf for extra seating> The rug will be later when we redo the flooring.

(15) kommentarer

• Kathy Paleo
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    The Paisley Pillow for the white chairs
  • Kathy Paleo
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I love the pouf for extra seating. Is the color too bold?
  • User
    9 år siden
    The rolled arms on the proposed sofa and chair will take up a lot of space. You might consider looking at similar sofa with slimmer arms and not choosing a matching chair, but a complimentary pair of chairs.
    Pleasant Valley · Mere information
    Kathy Paleo thanked User
  • Kathy Paleo
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I know I need to address the picture above the sofa but am waiting for the new sofa to come first.
  • Kathy Paleo
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I did look and could not find one so I ordered the sofa and chairs allready
  • hambirg
    9 år siden
    I like the pillows and I don't think the poof is too bold at all. I think after changing out the furniture and the lamps, you made need a pop of a third color. Coral could look nice with your color scheme. I'm not a fan of coral, personally, so if it was me, I would try to pick up that yellow sand color from your art. Or green is always a great choice too.
    Kathy Paleo thanked hambirg
  • PRO
    Lacuna Design architecture + interiors
    9 år siden
    The pouf is a nice touch and the color is not too bold at all. I think with all of these neutral colors you need another pop of color... Another layer of texture. Perhaps a gold color or a navy blue.
    Kathy Paleo thanked Lacuna Design architecture + interiors
  • Kathy Paleo
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I agree green would be great, a seagrass green. Thats why I tried the green bottle
    Thank you
  • Kathy Paleo
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    That is pretty but I just painted the livingroom but didn't want to get a white sofa so I went more neutral colors
  • beachlily
    9 år siden
    I love your room and design choices so far! I'm a turquoise girl myself...and I really like your paisley pillow too! I have used line green as an accent with my turquoise rooms, but yellow is great too. Coral or purple work too, but my husband not a fan. Please keep posting pictures !
    Kathy Paleo thanked beachlily
  • Kathy Paleo
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    beachlily I would love to see a pic of your room too!
  • grobby
    9 år siden
    It's going to be a beautiful room. Please post pics when finished.
    Kathy Paleo thanked grobby
  • PRO
    Michelle Yorke Interior Design LLC
    9 år siden
    You're off to a great start! Love the fabrics you've chosen for the sofa and chairs. Great accent fabrics and colors to continue your coastal theme. Yes on the pouf! Have some fun!!
    Kathy Paleo thanked Michelle Yorke Interior Design LLC
  • kmtobey
    9 år siden
    The room looks beautiful and tranquil. Love the lamp, where did you find it?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.