What is on the wall? If tile, who is the manufacturer and color. Thx

cherylupshaw
9 år siden
La Castille · Mere information

(12) kommentarer

• PRO
    Hive
    9 år siden
    The wall tile looks like White Birch from Realstone Systems www.realstone.com
  • PRO
    JAC ELAN
    9 år siden
    You can find this marble tile at Jac Elan Tile Showroom in NYC. Jacelan.com this is the Athens Bianco and it is available in various tile sizes as well as mosaics and moldings. You can call them at 1.212.255.3022
  • debbiestern123
    9 år siden

I can't find that color on their website nor anywhere else. could it have another name? thanks! It looks beautiful in this project!

• PRO
    JAC ELAN
    9 år siden

DebbieStern, email Inquiries@jacelan.com for any info you need on these tiles or call the showroom they will help you with whatever info you may need.

• debbiestern123
    9 år siden

thanks!

• PRO
    JAC ELAN
    9 år siden

You're Welcome :-)

• PRO
    Realstone Systems
    9 år siden

DebbieStern, Realstone has a tile that looks just like that. It is white birch. You can look at their products on their website www.realstone.com You can download a brochure or request a sample.

• Petal Li
    9 år siden

Hi,the wall tile is the Grey marble.here i attached the pictures for your reference.if you have any questions,please feel free to let me know.

email:sale9 @marblelegend.com

• debbiestern123
    9 år siden

thanks!

• PRO
    Castle Harbour homes
    8 år siden

I am not on here a lot but the tile on the wall is a rectified porcelain, Thin set to wall board with unmodified thinset. I recommend using the Schluter system when using in wet areas. The system has a 10 year warranty. Involves a little labor but is entirely water proof.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.