User
9 år siden
I love this, how much?
Solid 10' Perota Dining Table W/Custom Cast Aluminum Legs · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    9 år siden
    You can get the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the green 'More Info' link. If you are using a tablet, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a vendor or store. Follow that link for further information or pricing.
  • PRO
    CNC Labworks
    9 år siden
    @bettecassina, thanks for asking! The pricing depends on many different factors and is something that is very flexible with different choices. This particular table sold for about $10K, as it was a solid slab of Parota wood and the legs were custom cast at a local foundry. Using a different wood would significantly change the pricing, as would gluing up boards instead of using a solid slab. There are also lots of options on the legs. Feel free to give us a call to discuss 480.897.7977 or email heather@heatherandfredstudios.com.
    Thanks!
    Heather
    www.HeatherandFredStudios.com
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.