cathyredd

Fitting this insert

cathyredd
9 år siden
Hi, looking at the varia sh on their website, the door is 623mm but the whole unit is 1455mm high. how did you for this into a traditional looking fireplace? Is the Van Gogh specially made for this? Thanks!
The Van Gough · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    BuckleyFireplaces
    9 år siden
    Thank you for your question, the unit is extremely large, the installation of the Varia took place first, then we created the insert, hearth and Van Gough to create the look of a traditional fireplace.
  • cathyredd
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Ah I understand. We have a standard size opening in a new build house - currently there is no fireplace in it. this would be unsuitable for the varia then, correct? is there something similar you would recommend that might work? I love the sleek lines of this style of insert - I'm not keen on the ones with the obvious heavy protruding doors... thanks!
  • PRO
    BuckleyFireplaces
    9 år siden
    The Varia is a large installation, if you email us buckleyfireplaces@gmail.com we can suggest
  • cathyredd
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Perfect, will do that, thanks.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.